NOTICE IS HEREY GIVEN that a town board meeting for the Town of Dewey in the County of Burnett, State of Wisconsin, for transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at said meeting, will be held at the Dewey Town Hall in said town on March 9, 2021. Agenda for said meeting is as followings and was posted one (1) day prior to meeting.
Regular Town Board Meeting
1. Open Meeting
2. Read and approve minutes of the February 9, 2021 regular town board meeting
3. Read and approve treasurer’s report
4. Public comments
5. Discussion and possible action on Cooperative Service Agreement for beaver damage management program
6. Discussion and possible action on Line of Credit loan with the Shell Lake State Bank
7. Discussion and possible action on road project bids – Sand Rd, clay pocket, and spreading of gravel
8. Discussion and possible action on town building, grounds, equipment, roads and road report by road supervisor
9. Review monthly correspondents.
10. Approval of monthly expenditures (Motion to approve checks 9855 to______ in the amount of $__________________)
11. Set date for April 2021 regular board meeting (annual meeting date April 20)
12. Set date for Board of Review (May 14, 2021 need to meet for 2 hours) Open book will be May 7, 2021 2:30 to 4:30)
The above notice was posted in the following locations on 3/6/2021.
Comments are closed.