NOTICE IS HEREY GIVEN that a town board meeting for the Town of Dewey in the County of Burnett, State of Wisconsin, for transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at said meeting, will be held at the Dewey Town Hall in said town on May 18, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Agenda for said meeting is as followings and was posted one (1) day prior to meeting.
Regular Town Board Meeting
1. Open Meeting
2. Read and approve minutes of the April 20, 2021 regular town board meeting
3. Read and approve treasurer’s report
4. Public comments
5. Discussion and possible action on bids for chip sealing
6. Discussion and possible action on 2021 gravel crushing
7. Discussion and possible action on town building, grounds, equipment, roads and road report by road supervisor
8. Review monthly correspondents
9. Approval of monthly expenditures (Motion to approve checks 9914 to 9924 in the amount of $6,549.13 )
10. Set date for June 2021 regular board meeting
The above notice was posted in the following locations on 5/16/2021
At the Town Hall
Comments are closed.