NOTICE IS HEREY GIVEN that a town board meeting for the Town of Dewey in the County of Burnett, State of Wisconsin, for transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at said meeting, will be held at the Dewey Town Hall in said town on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Agenda for said meeting is as followings and was posted one (1) day prior to meeting.
Regular Town Board Meeting
1. Open Meeting
2. Read and approve minutes of the May 18, 2021 regular town board meeting
3. Read and approve treasurer’s report
4. Public comments
5. Discussion and possible action on liquor license applications
6. Discussion and possible action on date for 2022 Board of Review
7. Discussion and possible action on town building, grounds, equipment, roads and road report by road supervisor.
8. Review monthly correspondents
9. Approval of monthly expenditures (Motion to approve checks 9926 to in the amount of $ )
10. Set date for July 2021 regular board meeting
The above notice was posted in the following locations on 6/13/2021
At the Town Hall